Bagaimana cara menyalakan AC pada Volkswagen Transporter ?
It’s likely hot outside, you’ve just bought a new vehicle and you desire to use one of the most valuable functions of your Volkswagen Transporter, air conditioning!
On most motor vehicles, turning on the air conditioning is not a complicated thing to achieve, but in this article we’re going to take a look at this manipulation, which, whilst common, can be a bit complex for beginners. So we will see how to turn on the air conditioning on a Volkswagen Transporter? First, we will see how it works, then how to turn on the air conditioning on your Volkswagen Transporter and to conclude we will give you some recommendations on how to use it.
How does the air conditioning work on Volkswagen Transporter?
The air conditioning of your Volkswagen Transporter functions in a very comparable way to that of your family fridge, in fact, it works with a kompresor dan sistem gas pendingin which, dependant on its state (liquid or gas) will emit cold. This system functions in a closed circuit. Here are the main elements that will make certain that the air conditioning of your Volkswagen Transporter functions effectively:
- Kompresor: It is the main component of your air conditioning system, it controls the pressure in your circuit and it will control the circulation of fluids in the circuit.
- Kondensor: kumparan kecil ini memiliki tujuan, seperti radiator, untuk membiarkan gas turun suhu dan kembali ke keadaan cair (55 derajat).
- Blower udara dan evaporator: Blower pemanas akan mengarahkan fluida bertekanan ke suhu tinggi yang akan membuatnya langsung berubah menjadi gas dan selama pergantian ini akan menghasilkan dingin yang akan diarahkan ke kompartemen penumpang oleh evaporator.
In practice, this system functions in a closed circuit, and by causing variations in temperature and pressure, the refrigerant gas will be allowed to transform state, resulting in the production of heat or cold. You now know how the air conditioning of your Volkswagen Transporter works.
How do you turn on the air conditioning on Volkswagen Transporter?
Sekarang mari kita beralih ke bagian yang paling menarik minat Anda, how to switch on the air conditioning on Volkswagen Transporter? Meskipun tugas ini cukup sederhana bagi banyak dari Anda, sayang sekali jika tidak mendapat manfaat darinya karena Anda tidak tahu cara mengaktifkannya.
Turn on the air conditioning manually on Volkswagen Transporter
There are two sort of air conditioning on Volkswagen Transporter, the manual air conditioning and the automatic air conditioning, we will commence with the most popular of the two, the manual air conditioning, this form of the air conditioning on Volkswagen Transporter is what we could call the entry level. Indeed, it won’t give you access to a lot of configurations, but you’ll already have the possibility to cool the air inside your car. You can simply choose the ventilation strength and the temperature of the air your system blows. To switch on the air conditioning of your Volkswagen Transporter, you will need to turn on the A/C button of your Volkswagen Transporter, then set the ventilation and temperature of your Volkswagen Transporter.
Turn on the automatic climate control on a Volkswagen Transporter
Untuk menyimpulkan, kita akan menemukan how to turn on the automatic air conditioning on Volkswagen Transporter. Although the process is very similar to manual air conditioning, there are some extra possibilities that will permit you appreciate cold air with further comfort. As opposed to manual air conditioning, automatic air conditioning permits you to choose the temperature you desire to have in the cabin and the system will self-regulate to reach it. In addition to the automatic climate control, you often have the option of using the “Bi-Zone” option, which offers you the opportunity of choosing different temperatures according to the zones of your Volkswagen Transporter. To switch on the automatic air conditioning on your Volkswagen Transporter, you will simply have to turn on the A/C button of your ventilation system, then choose the temperature you want to reach and let the air conditioning on your Volkswagen Transporter.
Some advices on how to use the air-conditioning of your Volkswagen Transporter
To conclude, last part of our content page, now that you understand how to turn on the air conditioning on your Volkswagen Transporter, we will offer you some practical recommendations to optimize the use of your air conditioning and preserve it:
- When you arrive in your Volkswagen Transporter which has been left in the sun, first open your windows simultaneously as the air conditioning to gets rid of the excess of hot air before closing them once again to let your air conditioning operate.
- Selama bulan-bulan dingin, Anda dapat menggunakan AC Anda untuk menghilangkan kabut dari ubin, berkat dehumidifier udara, itu akan lebih kuat daripada sistem pemanas Anda.
- Turn off the air conditioning in your Volkswagen Transporter 5 minutes before turning off the engine to maintain your air conditioning compressor and avoid moisture smells in the passenger compartment. In case you have found any unpleasant odours coming from the air conditioning in your Volkswagen Transporter, don’t be reluctant to read our document on this subject
- Turn on the air conditioning of your Volkswagen Transporter on the regular basis, even in winter, to maintain it working properly.
- Jangan menyetel AC Anda ke suhu yang terlalu berbeda dari suhu luar atau Anda bisa sakit. Selain itu, jangan memproyeksikan aliran udara langsung ke wajah Anda, melainkan ke lengan atau dada Anda.
In the event that you have any additional questions about the Volkswagen Transporter, do not hesitate to consult our Volkswagen Transporter category.