Masalah injeksi Volkswagen Transporter 4, apa yang harus dilakukan ?
Having a issue with your motor vehicle is common, because unfortunately recent vehicles are more and more difficult and consequently at the mercy of more and more possible breakdowns. On this page we’re going to try to help you to resolve an injection problem on your Volkswagen Transporter 4 . This is a issue that is especially frustrating because it can sooner or later bring your vehicle to non starting or damaged engine unit. To get this done, first we will see how injection functions, then, what are the different concerns that can exist on a Volkswagen Transporter 4 injectors , dan terakhir, bagaimana mengatasinya.
What is the purpose of the injection of a Volkswagen Transporter 4?
So we commence our content page by quickly detailing how an injection system functions so that you have all the info you need to understand the failure connected with it. < br>
The injection system of a Volkswagen Transporter 4 manages the fuel intake into the engine unit , it replaces the old carburettors. It has the benefit to be far more precise and to come, under pressure, to discharge the fuel in the engine unit. The injection pump takes care of pressurizing the fuel and transferring it to the injectors, and the injectors will release the fuel in the form of micro-drops into the cylinders of your Volkswagen Transporter 4. The benefit of fuel injection is to have a much more precise dosage than a carburettor and to enable a better air/fuel mixture and consequently a better combustion.
What are the different injection problems on Volkswagen Transporter 4?
Sekarang di bagian kedua ini, kita akan menjelajah the different injection problems and their symptoms that you might encounter on your Volkswagen Transporter 4 .
Injection pump problems Volkswagen Transporter 4
To start, we will see the injection pump problems on your Volkswagen Transporter 4, there are not many of them, they are quite often persistent but we will detail them below:
- Electronic issue of the high pressure pump: If you have an electronic issue, the pressure in your injection system might be too high or too low which will trigger a bad air/fuel mixture and consequently a bad combustion and thus alter the behavior of the engine unit of your Volkswagen Transporter 4.
- Leakage from the injection pump of your Volkswagen Transporter 4: If you have a significant leakage problem, the result will be much the same as if you have a lack of pressure, you will not have enough pressure and consequently the combustion of your fuel will not be good
Mengenai consequences and symptoms of a fuel pump issue on a Volkswagen Transporter 4 , Anda jelas akan mengalami, kekurangan tenaga, unit mesin Anda merumput, emisi asap gelap…
Injectors problems Volkswagen Transporter 4
Sekarang kita beralih ke the injector problems on Volkswagen Transporter 4 . Injektor mewakili akhir dari sistem injeksi Anda, berikut adalah berbagai masalah yang mungkin Anda temui:
- Dirty Volkswagen Transporter 4 injectors: This can happen due to poor fuel quality, they will let less fuel through or more if they are entirely clogged. So you will possibly have one or more cylinders that are not functioning properly.
- Leaky Volkswagen Transporter 4 injector: It’s quite often at the high pressure seals that an injector can leak, it can also, more rarely, be cracked or broken.
- Injector Volkswagen Transporter 4 HS: This is the circumstance when your injectors are entirely clogged or when you have an electronic problem, it will not let anything go.
Mengenai symptoms of injector problems on your Volkswagen Transporter 4 hampir sama dengan pompa injeksi yang rusak. Anda mungkin mengalami masalah dengan start, respons throttle, kehilangan daya, dan emisi asap.
How to fix an injection issue on a Volkswagen Transporter 4?
Untuk menyelesaikan halaman konten kami di injection problems on Volkswagen Transporter 4 , kami akan mencoba memberikan solusi yang ada untuk menyelesaikan masalah tersebut.
If after a precise analysis it’s your injection pump that is the reason of your problems, it will unfortunately be very difficult to intervene on the problem without replacing the part, this change quite often goes with the replacement of the injectors, and sometimes the tank, it will take between 2000 dan 3000 euro secara keseluruhan, cobalah untuk mendapatkan beberapa diagnostik dan perkiraan sebelum memulai perbaikan apa pun.
Mengenai masalah dengan injektor, ada berbagai solusi berdasarkan kekhawatiran Anda, ini dia:
- Dirty injector: You can clean the injectors of your Volkswagen Transporter 4, do not hesitate to consult our content page on this subject to get the procedure. If it doesn’t work, you will have to replace them.
- Leaky injector: The replace and the purchase of a joint kit will only cost you a few tens of euros, but you still need to be able to replace it, do not think twice to consult our content page on the injectors that leak on Volkswagen Transporter 4, to have all the solutions available to you.
- Injector HS: Terakhir, solusi terakhir, injector Anda rusak atau tidak berfungsi lagi, umumnya, penggantian injektor berharga sekitar 500 euro termasuk tenaga kerja.
Untuk mendapatkan lebih banyak tips tentang Volkswagen Transporter 4, lihat kategori Volkswagen Transporter 4.