Injection problem Volkswagen Transporter, what to do ?
Having a problem with your motor vehicle is basic, because regrettably recent vehicles are more and more complex and consequently at the mercy of more and more possible breakdowns. Today we’re going to try to help you to fix an injection problem on your Volkswagen Transporter . This is a problem that is particularly irritating because it can sooner or later bring your car to non starting or broken engine. To do this, first we will see how injection functions, then, what are the different problems that can exist on a Volkswagen Transporter injectors , dan terakhir, cara memperbaikinya.
What is the goal of the injection of a Volkswagen Transporter?
So we start our content page by promptly detailing how an injection system functions so that you have all the info you need to figure out the failure affiliated with it. < br>
The injection system of a Volkswagen Transporter handles the fuel intake into the engine , it replaces the old carburettors. It has the advantage to be a lot more precise and to come, under pressure, to launch the fuel in the engine. The injection pump takes care of pressurizing the fuel and transferring it to the injectors, and the injectors will relieve the fuel in the form of micro-drops into the cylinders of your Volkswagen Transporter. The advantage of fuel injection is to have a much more precise dosage than a carburettor and to enable a better air/fuel mixture and consequently a better combustion.
What are the different injection problems on Volkswagen Transporter?
Sekarang di bagian kedua ini, kita akan melihat the different injection problems and their manifestations that you may possibly come across on your Volkswagen Transporter .
Injection pump problems Volkswagen Transporter
To start, we will see the injection pump problems on your Volkswagen Transporter, there are not many of them, they are generally frequent but we will detail them below:
- Electronic problem of the high pressure pump: If you have an electronic problem, the pressure in your injection system might be too high or too low which will bring about a bad air/fuel mixture and consequently a bad combustion and thus alter the performance of the engine of your Volkswagen Transporter.
- Leakage from the injection pump of your Volkswagen Transporter: If you have a significant leakage problem, the consequence will be much the same as if you have a lack of pressure, you will not have enough pressure and consequently the combustion of your fuel will not be good
Tentang results and manifestations of a fuel pump problem on a Volkswagen Transporter , anda pasti akan merasakan, kurang tenaga, mesin anda merumput, emisi asap hitam…
Injectors problems Volkswagen Transporter
Sekarang kita lanjutkan ke the injector problems on Volkswagen Transporter . Injektor adalah akhir dari sistem injeksi Anda, berikut adalah berbagai masalah yang mungkin Anda temui:
- Dirty Volkswagen Transporter injectors: This can happen as a result of poor fuel quality, they will let less fuel through or more if they are entirely clogged. So you will possibly have one or more cylinders that are not working effectively.
- Leaky Volkswagen Transporter injector: It’s generally at the high pressure seals that an injector can leak, it can also, more rarely, be cracked or broken.
- Injector Volkswagen Transporter HS: This is the case when your injectors are entirely clogged or when you have an electronic problem, it will not let anything go.
Tentang signs of illness of injector problems on your Volkswagen Transporter hampir sama dengan pompa injeksi yang rusak. Anda mungkin mengalami masalah dengan start, respons throttle, kehilangan daya, dan emisi asap.
How to solve an injection problem on a Volkswagen Transporter?
Untuk mengakhiri halaman konten kami di injection problems on Volkswagen Transporter , kami akan mencoba memberikan solusi yang ada untuk memperbaiki masalah tersebut.
If after a precise investigation it’s your injection pump that is the reason of your problems, it will regrettably be very complicated to intervene on the trouble without replacing the part, this change generally goes with the replacement of the injectors, and occasionally the tank, it will take between 2000 dan 3000 euro secara keseluruhan, cobalah untuk mendapatkan beberapa diagnostik dan perkiraan sebelum memulai perbaikan apa pun.
Mengenai masalah dengan injektor ada berbagai solusi berdasarkan kekhawatiran Anda, ini dia:
- Dirty injector: You can clean the injectors of your Volkswagen Transporter, do not think twice to seek advice from our content page on this subject to get the process. If it doesn’t work, you will have to replace them.
- Leaky injector: The replace and the purchase of a joint kit will only cost you a few tens of euros, but you still need to have the ability to replace it, do not hesitate to seek advice from our content page on the injectors that leak on Volkswagen Transporter, to have all the solutions available to you.
- Injector HS: Terakhir, solusi terakhir, injector Anda rusak atau tidak berfungsi lagi, umumnya, penggantian injektor berharga sekitar 500 euro termasuk tenaga kerja.
Jika Anda memiliki pertanyaan lebih lanjut tentang Volkswagen Transporter, jangan ragu untuk berkonsultasi dengan kategori Volkswagen Transporter kami.