Mengapa Volvo V60 saya mencium bau plastik terbakar?
Taking care of your car all the time is the best thing you can do. Nevertheless classic routine service is supposed to keep your Volvo V60 running smoothly over time, some unforeseen breakdowns can add heavily to your annual motor vehicle budget. In this article we’re going to talk about your sense of smell, and the clues it can give you about a possible malfunction, that’s why our team has written this content page to help you in case you notice a burnt plastic smell caused by your Volvo V60 . Untuk membantu Anda memverifikasi bahwa itu tidak parah, pertama kami akan menguraikan berbagai hal yang dapat membuat bau plastik terbakar pada kendaraan bermotor Anda, kemudian, pada langkah kedua, how to locate the source of this burnt plastic smell on your Volvo V60? .
The different possible sources and risks of smell of burnt plastic on a Volvo V60
Jadi kami memulai konten artikel kami dengan different possible sources of burnt plastic smell on a Volvo V60 . Generally speaking, noticing a plastic or rubber smell is never a good sign. Indeed, recent cars are full of it and it could be the sign of a significant malfunction. Below we will talk about the different possible origins of burnt plastic smell:
- Oli transmisi: This is the main possible origin of such an odor. Indeed, the action of gear or transmission oil is to lubricate the different elements of your gearbox so that all the gears and pinions are not broken, it also has a second action as a temperature regulator. However, as time passes, the oil will lose its effectiveness and will not lubricate the auto parts and control the temperature as well, which will trigger the oil to overheat and thus give off that burnt plastic smell on your Volvo V60. You risk pre-wearing your gearbox if you don’t take care of it.
- Sabuk aksesori: Nevertheless rarer, it is possible with wear and tear that your belt, which is specifically made of rubber, will degrade and no longer rotate entirely on its axis. With the friction that this will trigger the plastic will heat up and burn out, this reaction will create a strong smell of burnt plastic or rubber in the engine unit block of your Volvo V60.
- Keausan selang yang rusak: This circumstance arises especially on Volvo V60 that are starting to get a few years old or that have stayed a long time without rolling. In fact, storing your car unlike what you might think will trigger the plastic auto parts to wear out more fairly quickly. Hoses are the first to be troubled by this phenomenon. The rubber will disintegrate little by little and with the rise in heat of the fluid that circulates in it, it may possibly melt. The risk of this issue is the breakage of the accessory belt.
- Sebuah komponen tubuh: Less common, especially present on Volvo V60’s that have suffered a small shock. Following a front or rear impact, wheel arches, bumpers or other plastic body auto parts that may possibly have been bent may possibly rub against one of your wheels and give off that burnt plastic smell. This may also pre-wear out your tyres.
Bagaimana cara mengetahui dari mana bau plastik terbakar pada Volvo V60?
Dan sekarang, untuk menyelesaikan halaman konten kami, kami akan mencoba membantu Anda locate the origin of the smell of burnt plastic on your Volvo V60 . Now that you know the different possible roots of this smell, we’ll just have to do some checks to get rid of the tracks that don’t concern you and resolve your issue quickly. If your Volvo V60 smells hot, don’t hesitate to browse our content page on this topic.
- Transmission oil: Nothing could be less complicated, open your transmission oil cap (when cold) and verify that your oil is reddish in colour and fluid enough. If you see debris inside, and it is darker, it’s time to change it. Do not hesitate to seek advice from our content page to find out how to change the gearbox oil on a Volvo V60.
- Sabuk Aksesori: Periksa secara visual apakah sabuk aksesori Anda tidak dalam kondisi buruk, mungkin juga menghasilkan suara siulan jika dalam kondisi buruk. Jangan ragu untuk mengubahnya.
- Selang: Untuk selang, Anda perlu memverifikasi secara visual semua selang Anda untuk melihat apakah ada yang robek atau meleleh. Jika ini keadaannya, gantilah.
- Body auto parts: Last but not least, the last element that can trigger the smell of plastic or burnt rubber on your Volvo V60, a body part, verify all wheel arches, that no part rubs against
Jika Anda ingin lebih banyak tutorial tentang Volvo V60, buka kategori Volvo V60 kami.