What is the Wordle 3 June?
Wordle Answer for 6/3: June 3, 2022 — #349
We regret to announce that we are ending the coverage of Wordle. Thank you for all the support in reading our coverage of answers, hints, and meanings for Wordle.
This is the answer guide for 6/3’s Wordle #349 on June 3, 2022. Learn the answer to the Wordle game for 6/3!
|◀ Previous Answer||Next Answer ▶||June 2, 2022||June 4, 2022|
List of Contents
- 6/3’s Answer (June 3, 2022 — #349)
- Our Thoughts on 6/3’s Answer
- 6/3’s Answer Meaning
- Wordle Related Links
6/3’s Answer (June 3, 2022 — #349)
Before You Check.
If you still think you want to try guess the answer yourself, check out the link below: Wordle Hint of the Day — June 3, 2022 — #349
The Answer is.
If you’re not ready to learn this answer, this is your last chance to turn back!
The answer to the Wordle puzzle on June 3, 2022 is phase.
How was it? Let us know how you felt about the word in the comments.
Our Thoughts on 6/3’s Answer
A Tricky Word!
We think that phase is one of those words that don’t necessarily pop into mind when doing your daily Wordle.
However, once you get a few letters down, it should be easy-peasy to guess the rest of the letters!
Tell us in the comments if you agree with our assessment of the answer!
6/3’s Answer Meaning
Phase — A Distinct Period
The word phase is generally defined as a distinct period or stage in a series of events or a process of change or development.
The last phase of construction has begun, so it should be finished soon!
They’re still in their early phase of development, but they’re constantly communicating with their fanbase!
Wordle Related Links
|◀ Previous Answer||Next Answer ▶||June 2, 2022||June 4, 2022|
Opinions about an article or post go here.
Opinions about an article or post
We at Game8 thank you for your support.
In order for us to make the best articles possible, share your corrections, opinions, and thoughts about 「Wordle Answer for 6/3: June 3, 2022 — #349」 with us!
When reporting a problem, please be as specific as possible in providing details such as what conditions the problem occurred under and what kind of effects it had.
Do you want to send this information?
|Point out mistakes and send feedback|
- Wordle Walkthrough Wiki
- Wordle Answer for 6/3: June 3, 2022 — #349
NYTimes Wordle Answer Today (June 03, 2022) Check #349 Solution and Hints
Wordle Answer No. 349: Here is Today’s (3rd June 2022) NYTimes Wordle Answer, Check the most awaited Wordle 349 solution with all the Possible hints and clues. Here we will firstly tell you the hints so that you can guess the answer on your own. If not you can keep reading until you find a spoiler section where you find exactly 5 letter words of the day. We used to update this page daily and come up with a new word with the right clues and answers. So firstly I want to say that if you come here after trying every word that you can recall then do not worry keep trying the following hints you might come up with the correct wordle solutions if not then at the end of the article we have provided you the correct 5 letters today solution with meaning.
New York Times Wordle Today Hints, Clues Details
NY Wordle 03/June/2022 Answer (power language uk wordle): Like Yesterday NYT wordle’s answer was “Showy”. See how easy word was that so just keep doing brain practice by guessing 5 letter words. 80 percent of the time Wordle word of the day is easy but we are unable to guess the word. this is what we have to do practice by playing everyday New York wordle game. It is the world’s most popular trending puzzle game ever. From teenage to adult age, every age group use to play this game. Before revealing the right answer I suggest you give it a try by looking at the following hints for today’s (06/03/2022) wordle challenge.
Also, check out: Today’s NY Times Wordle Answer with Hints!
- Hint #1: Today’s wordle word contains a total of 2 Vowels and 3 consonants.
- Hint #2: Today’s wordle word start with a consonant.
- Hint #3: No repeating letter is present in today’s wordle world.
- Hint #4: Today NY times Word synonym is “stage”
- Hint #5: the final _____ of the war.
In case you find the correct letter but in the incorrect position then the portal will reflect your yellow color. This means you need to try another word to get a green signal from the Wordle gaming website.
Wordle 349 Answer for 06/03/2022: Spoiler
Now take your time to solve today’s NY times Wordle Game and then read the rest of the article because even without trying there is no sense to play this game. Even though you are unable to predict the right answer still you are doing brain exercises daily. Day by day you will find that playing daily wordle game not only makes your vocabulary rich but also make your brain think more efficiently. before moving toward the spoiler I want to inform you, that at the end of the article we have mentioned some useful tips that you can follow before giving your first attempt. Spoiler Alert. Now we are revealing the final answer to this NY Wordle game. So today’s wordle word is given Below.
As I mentioned today word is related to “stage”. As per Google, the meaning of a Phase is “a distinct period or stage in a series of events or a process of change or development.”
Moreover, you can take the help of google to check:–
- List of 5 Letter Words Start with P and S as 4th Letter
- List of 5 Letter Words Start with PH, end with SE Word
- List of 5 Letter Words Start with P, end with E letter
- List of 5 Letter Words with HA in Middle
- List of 5 Letter Words Start with P and AS; as Middle word
Congratulations if you have guessed right and do not worry if you failed to guess the correct answer, there is always the next day, try again, and don’t watch the direct answer try to find out the answer using hints. You can search the hints/Answer by typing the guessed letter on google followed by “WordTrace” keyword i.e For example: “5 letter word containing U in the middle Wordtrace”. We used to update this page mid-night every day.
Wordle Tips and Tricks to crack the Today word
Now let’s Talk about the useful tips that you should follow before doing your first attempt.
- The first tip I would like to suggest try common 5 letter words with a lot of Vowels.
- In case you make it green then try to find different words containing the same twice the time. because it is a high possibility that character might occur twice in the “Today Wordle Game”.
- 80 percent you will get one or two-letter in the current position. Now try to think or you can also take the help of hints that we are providing daily on this page.
- After following the above step it is a high probability you will find the right word. If not you can check the answer which is also provided on the same page.
- In case you are failing every day then I highly suggest you read the daily newspaper.
- Wordle Answer Today (April 26, 2022): Check #311 Solution and Hints
- NYTimes Wordle Answer Today (May 10, 2022): Check #325 Solution and Hints
- NYTimes Wordle Answer Today (May 26, 2022) Check #341 Solution and Hints
- NYTimes Wordle Answer Today (July 01, 2022) Check #377 Solution and Hints
- NYTimes Wordle Answer Today (July 02, 2022) Check #378 Solution and Hints
- NYTimes Wordle Answer Today (July 05, 2022) Check #381 Solution and Hints
- NYTimes Wordle Answer Today (July 06, 2022) Check #382 Solution and Hints
- NYTimes Wordle Answer Today (July 11, 2022) Check #387 Solution and Hints
Wordle 6/3/22 Answer for 349 – June 3 2022
If this Wordle gave you some problems, we’ve got the answer for you that will give you closure on the puzzle for the day.
By Christine Mielke — June 2, 2022, 7:29am MST
Wordle is a recently-released word game that has caught people’s attention! Each day, people try to figure out how to solve the puzzle. While the game is simple enough, it can be as challenge when the word is obscure or just something you aren’t totally familiar with. If you are wondering what the solution is for Wordle 349 then we’ll be providing it for you in this guide!
Each day Wordle will challenge you with a new puzzle. You get your chance at cracking it by visiting the official Wordle website after midnight local time. This means no matter where you live in the world, you will have a new puzzle waiting for you as soon as it turns 12am!
If you want to see answers from previous days, you can find them on our Today’s Wordle Answer post!
Wordle 349 Letter Positions
If you would rather get some clues towards the puzzle, here are some posts that will give you letters based on their position in the solution:
- First Two Letters
- First Three Letters
- First Four Letters
- First and Last Letters
- Middle Letter
- Two Middle Letters
- Other Two Middle Letters
- Three Middle Letters
- Last Two Letters
- Last Three Letters
- Last Four Letters
Wordle Solution Guide
We’ve got all of the information you need on what the word is for this recent puzzle and the definition of the word if it was giving you any trouble.
Wordle 349 Answer
The answer for Wordle 349 on June 3, 2022 is PHASE!
If this one stumped you, don’t worry because there’s always another puzzle tomorrow that you can give a try!
If you weren’t able to figure this one out then you might be wondering exactly what it means. Well, here’s a look at the definition of PHASE from Dictionary.com:
phase (noun) a distinct period or stage in a series of events or a process of change or development.
If you’re hoping to get better at Wordle then we’ve got some tips for you that will hopefully have you solving these more easily next time you play!
- Use a good starting word – Try to figure out a few go-to words that you will start your puzzles out with that feature multiple vowels and that do not repeat words you’ve already tried. These are traditionally things like Adieu, Audio, Raise, Atone, and Stone.
- Watch out for duplicate letters – It’s easy to forget that you might have repeat letters in your puzzle. For example, the word “buzzy” has double “z” in it. This won’t be obvious from the clues given by Wordle. Just because you see a letter is green in a particular spot doesn’t mean it wouldn’t work in another!
- Search for 5-letter words – If you are feeling stumped then give yourself some additional clues! Do a search for 5-letter words that begin with or contain some of the letters you have found. This will help you find some words you might not know or have forgotten about. You can then hopefully figure out the puzzle from the extra help, which will in turn increase your knowledge for the next one!
That’s everything you need to know about the answer for today’s Wordle. If you want to find more content on the game, you can check out the Wordle section of our website.
Christine Mielke has been writing content for the web for over 15 years. She is well-known for concise, informative content and her transparency. Christine is a 2011 graduate of Santa Clara University’s JD/MBA program, after having graduated in 2007 from University of California, Irvine with B.A. in Economics and B.A. in Political Science.