What is the Wordle for May 19 2022?
NYTimes Wordle Answer Today (June 19, 2022) Check #365 Solution and Hints
Wordle Answer No. 365: Here is Today’s (19th June 2022) NYTimes Wordle Answer, Check the most awaited Wordle 365 solution with all the Possible hints and clues. Here we will firstly tell you the hints so that you can guess the answer on your own. If not you can keep reading until you find a spoiler section where you find exactly 5 letter words of the day. We used to update this page daily and come up with a new word with the right clues and answers. So firstly I want to say that if you come here after trying every word that you can recall then do not worry keep trying the following hints you might come up with the correct wordle solutions if not then at the end of the article we have provided you the correct 5 letters today solution with meaning.
New York Times Wordle Today Hints, Clues Details
NY Wordle 19/June/2022 Answer (power language uk wordle): Like Yesterday NYT wordle’s answer was “Cacao”. See how easy word was that so just keep doing brain practice by guessing 5 letter words. 80 percent of the time Wordle word of the day is easy but we are unable to guess the word. this is what we have to do practice by playing everyday New York wordle game. It is the world’s most popular trending puzzle game ever. From teenage to adult age, every age group use to play this game. Before revealing the right answer I suggest you give it a try by looking at the following Newsweek hints for today’s (06/19/2022) wordle challenge.
Also, check out: Today’s NY Times Wordle Answer with Hints!
- Hint #1: Today’s wordle word contains a total of 2 Vowels and 3 consonants.
- Hint #2: Today’s wordle word start with a consonant.
- Hint #3: No duplicate letter is present in today’s wordle world.
- Hint #4: Today NY times Word synonym is “defeated”
- Hint #5: they should concede that we won and be good ____s.
In case you find the correct letter but in the incorrect position then the portal will reflect your yellow color. This means you need to try another word to get a green signal from the Wordle gaming website.
Wordle 365 Answer for 06/19/2022: Spoiler
Now take your time to solve today’s NY times Wordle Game and then read the rest of the article because even without trying there is no sense to play this game. Even though you are unable to predict the right answer still you are doing brain exercises daily. Day by day you will find that playing daily wordle game not only makes your vocabulary rich but also make your brain think more efficiently. before moving toward the spoiler I want to inform you, that at the end of the article we have mentioned some useful tips that you can follow before giving your first attempt. Spoiler Alert. Now we are revealing the final answer to this NY Wordle game. So today’s wordle word is given Below.
As I mentioned today word is related to “defeated”. As per Google, the meaning of the Loser is “a person or thing that loses or has lost something, especially a game or contest.”
Moreover, you can take the help of google to check:–
- List of 5 Letter Words that start with L
- List of 5 Letter Words Start with L and SE
- List of 5 Letter Words Start with LO, end with ER Word
- List of 5 Letter Words Start with L, end with R letter
- List of 5 Letter Words with OS in Middle
- List of 5 Letter Words with SE in Middle
Congratulations if you have guessed right and do not worry if you failed to guess the correct answer, there is always the next day, try again, and don’t watch the direct answer try to find out the answer using hints. You can search the hints/Answer by typing the guessed letter on google followed by “WordTrace” keyword i.e For example: “5 letter word containing U in the middle Wordtrace”. We used to update this page mid-night every day.
Wordle Tips and Tricks to crack the Today word
Now let’s Talk about the useful tips that you should follow before doing your first attempt.
- The first tip I would like to suggest try common 5 letter words with a lot of Vowels.
- In case you make it green then try to find different words containing the same twice the time. because it is a high possibility that character might occur twice in the “Today Wordle Game”.
- 80 percent you will get one or two-letter in the current position. Now try to think or you can also take the help of hints that we are providing daily on this page.
- After following the above step it is a high probability you will find the right word. If not you can check the answer which is also provided on the same page.
- In case you are failing every day then I highly suggest you read the daily newspaper.
- Wordle Answer Today (April 22, 2022): Check #307 Solution and Hints
- Wordle Answer Today (April 28, 2022): Check #313 Solution and Hints
- NYTimes Wordle Answer Today (May 05, 2022): Check #320 Solution and Hints
- NYTimes Wordle Answer Today (May 06, 2022): Check #321 Solution and Hints
- NYTimes Wordle Answer Today (May 25, 2022) Check #340 Solution and Hints
- NYTimes Wordle Answer Today (May 29, 2022) Check #344 Solution and Hints
- NYTimes Wordle Answer Today (May 31, 2022) Check #346 Solution and Hints
- NYTimes Wordle Answer Today (June 06, 2022) Check #352 Solution and Hints
‘Wordle’ 334 May 19, 2022 Answer Today – Hints and Solution
Wordle is a very popular word game that has gone viral due to the results being posted all over social media by players. The aim of the game is to guess the five-letter American English word in six guesses or less. There are no initial clues given as to what the word could be, but once you have made a guess, the tiles will change colour letting you know more about the letters in the word.
The three different colours the tiles could change to are grey, yellow, or green. Grey indicates that the letter you guessed is not in the word at all, and you should avoid using it in future guesses. Yellow indicates that the letter does appear in the word, but not in the position you have it in now. Green indicates that you have guessed the correct letter and placed it in the correct location, which is the colour you want to see!
There is also a hard mode for the game in which you are forced to use any correctly guessed letters from the previous row in every guess you make. You may already do this, but there are times when there are multiple answers for the Wordle and you need to guess a word that contains the potential letters to help you solve the Wordle, which you will not be able to do with this mode. You can always turn it back off during the game as well if you find it too difficult.
Hints for the Wordle 334 Hints Today – May 19, 2022
As the word can be quite difficult, we have some hints for Wordle 334 to help you to solve it, which are:
Hint 1: Contains the letter L.
Hint 2: It starts with the letter G.
Hint 3: There is only one vowel in the word today.
Hint 4: There is a double letter.
Hint 5: A hard, brittle substance, typically transparent or translucent, made by fusing sand with soda and lime and cooling rapidly.
RELATED: If you love Wordle and Fortnite, make sure you check out our new game on our sister site, called Fortle which combines the two!
What is the Wordle 334 Answer Today? (May 19th, 2022)
Here is how I managed to solve the Wordle 334 word in four guesses today. First I guessed the word ‘AUDIO’, which showed me that there is an A in the answer, but it has not been placed in the correct position.
I then guessed the word ‘SHAME’ as this places the A in a different position and also uses different letters, especially an E, which is the last vowel I have left to guess. This placed the A in the correct position and also revealed that there is an S in the answer.
As there is an S in the word, but it has not been placed correctly at the start of the word, I thought that is was possible that there is a double S at the end. Even if the S was not to be in any of the last two places, it would show me the only place it had to be, so it wouldn’t be a wasted guess anyway. This was a great word to guess as it did confirm that the word ended in a double S.
There are now only the first two letters left to be guessed, which helped me to solve the answer to Wordle 334 in my next guess, which is…
Well done if you managed to guess the answer correctly today. Click here for the hints and the answer to Wordle 335!
Wordle Hint May 19 2022 for 334 (5/19/22)
Here are some hints for today’s Wordle answer without giving away specifics, so no spoilers in the post!
By Shaun Savage — May 18, 2022, 8:28am MST
If you’re looking for some Wordle inspiration so you don’t break your streak today but don’t just want to know the answer, we have several Wordle Hints for Puzzle 334 that might help you get to today’s answer for Wordle. If you haven’t heard of Wordle, it’s a word game with a daily 5-letter answer that you have six guesses to figure out.
If you give up and just want the solution, check out our Today’s Wordle Answer post!
Wordle Hints for May 19 2022
Here are three clues for today’s Wordle to help you complete it without losing your winning streak! These don’t reveal specific letters, so they’re perfect if you want to walk through the process without making it too simple, but keep reading for a list of 5-letter word lists we’ve compiled for today’s Wordle as well.
- Starts with a consonant, and ends in a consonant
- Has a vowel in the middle
- There is one vowel in the puzzle
- There is repeat letters in the word
5 Letter Word Lists for Wordle 334
If you need more specific assistance, we have many posts that we have found to be helpful for those attempting to answer today’s Wordle problem. Depending on how much assistance you require, the more letters revealed and their positions exposed, the narrower the list of possible words!
- First Two Letters
- First Three Letters
- First Four Letters
- First and Last Letters
- Middle Letter
- Two Middle Letters
- Other Two Middle Letters
- Three Middle Letters
- Last Two Letters
- Last Three Letters
- Last Four Letters
You can get further hints by heading to our Wordle Solver and inputting the letters you have currently opened up in the puzzle.
General Wordle Tips
If you’re hoping to get better at Wordle then we’ve got some tips for you that will hopefully have you solving these more easily next time you play!
- Use a good starting word – Try to figure out a few good words that you can start your puzzles out with that feature multiple vowels and that do not repeat letters you’ve already tried. These are traditionally things like Adieu, Audio, Raise, Atone, and Stone.
- Watch out for duplicate letters – It’s easy to forget that you might have repeat letters in your puzzle. For example, the word “buzzy” has double “z” in it. This won’t be obvious from the clues given by Wordle. Just because you see a letter is green in a particular spot doesn’t mean it wouldn’t work in another!
Those are all of hints we can give you for today’s puzzle! If you want to find more content on the game, you can check out the Wordle section of our website.
Shaun Savage is the founder and editor-in-chief of Try Hard Guides. He has been building websites for over 20 years and has been gaming for even longer. He is a 2013 graduate of the Academy of Art University with an A.A. in Web Design and New Media. In his off-time, he enjoys playing video games, watching bad movies, and spending time with his family.