What melts a girls heart?
11 Things A Guy Can Do To Make A Girl’s Heart Melt
At times, I actually wonder how two opposite sexes fall in love with each other and decide to live the rest of their lives together. Well, love is one such powerful emotion that drives us crazy, quite literally, sweets! Men and women are two single halves of a whole, who are compatible and incompatible at the same time. That is why, some relations succeed the test of time, while some simply don’t!
So what is that makes two people click? Among the myriad of answers, both the sexes have quite disparate answers on this front and today, let’s discuss about how men go all out to express their love for their woman. Men, among all other living species, are known to be extremely passionate lovers and the things they do for their love is pretty incredible at times. So, here’s a listing of a few things that men do to melt their woman’s heart. Girls, if you find your guy doing at least a few of these things for you then, hearty congratulations! You’re quite a lucky girl!
When they tell you each morning even in your half-haggard avatar that you simply look cute!
When you’re stressed about something and they go all out to make you feel better by doing everything possible. However, a few nice words, a few humorous lines, a yummy cake or our utter favorite — a long, tight hug, can certainly melt our times, every time.
When they take your opinion in almost every serious matter. Be it higher education, switching a job, making an investment or planning your future, guys simply sweep us away when they seek our perspective on important issues.
When they coax you into having that piece of Choco-lava cake or that cheesy pizza by saying that you look fab even with a few pounds on. Awwww.
When they hold your hand, especially while crossing the road and take special care that you don’t trip over those pits and rocks of bad roads.
When they send ‘I miss you’ and ‘I love you’ messages at random times during the course of the day.
When they make your birthday utter special by inundating you by gifts, hugs and kisses. Guys, sometimes, your love and care is all that we need; gifts are pretty secondary, swear!
When they get you flowers for no reason. Flowers — always, yes please!
When they kiss you on the forehead. Smooches, pecks on cheeks, or sexy love bites are all great, but a kiss on the forehead reaffirms the fact that he truly loves and also, respects you.
When they listen to all the stupid things you gotta say like your best friend’s new diet, your favorite actor’s new look or simply about how crazy you find that celeb in that dumb show. He patiently listens to everything, if he is not even moderately interested in them!
When they leave the last piece of your favorite food item for you, even though it’s his favorite too. We love you!
If you like what you just read, please hit the Recommend Button so that others may stumble upon this. We’d love to hear your comments!
Visit us at Limitless, or follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
41 ways to melt a woman’s heart
2. On windy days, brush wayward strands of hair from her eyes and mouth.
3. When she’s coming down the street, across the room, or up the stairs to meet you, walk towards her as soon as you see her.
4. Kiss her in the erogenous zone between her shoulder blades when she turns her back to you to go to sleep.
5. Put your arm around her when you introduce her to your friends and family.
6. Grasp her hand when a scantily dressed, beautiful woman walks by.
7. Call her when you’re feeling sad.
8. Kiss her eyelids.
9. Ask to see a picture of her when she was a child.
10. Wash her from head to toe in the shower.
11. If she’s crying on the phone, go over to her place. Immediately.
12. Stand her naked on a sturdy chair and lick between her legs until she has a mind-blowing orgasm.
13. Occasionally call her by her first and middle names.
14. Buy her your favourite rock album of all time on vinyl.
15. Order coffee for her, remembering exactly how she likes it.
16. Undress her and put her to bed when she falls asleep in the car.
17. Mention your upcoming anniversary before she does.
18. Send her something in the mail. Anything.
19. When she’s feeling insecure, stare into her eyes and tell her there is no-one in the world who could be as right for you as she is.
20. Call her just before you get on the plane.
21. Pick her clothes up off the floor.
22. Try desperately to make her laugh when she’s feeling down.
23. Take her to see your favourite sport live. Pay more attention to her than to the game.
24. Touch her arm when you leave the table to go to the bathroom. Touch her again when you come back.
25. Shave just before you see her. She’ll notice.
26. Hug her when she gets jealous. Hug her hard.
27. Worship her breasts.
28. Give her jewellery.
29. Hand her two towels when she gets out of the shower. (The second one is for her hair.)
30. Ask her specific questions about her work.
31. Keep her favourite cereal on hand.
32. In the middle of a conversation, tell her you love her.
33. Send her very expensive flowers when you screw up.
34. Take her to a cabin with a fireplace. Build her a fire.
35. Moan her name when she goes down on you.
36. Read her a story when it’s her turn to drive during a long road trip.
37. Offer to fix something at her place that you realise is broken.
38. Notice when she’s wearing something new.
39. Make love to her standing up, against a wall.
40. Kiss her hand in front of your most die-hard bachelor buddies.
41. If she’s too stressed to want sex.
a. Run a bath for her.
b. Give her a full-body massage.
c. Ask if she wants to wrestle.
7 Genuine Ways To Melt A Girl’s Heart (From A Girl’s Perspective)
What is it about her that makes you smile every time she pops into your head? Her confidence, her laugh, her humility, whatever it is let her know, and when you do, tell her it is what makes her who she is, and that is why you love her.
2. Do something for her without her asking.
This doesn’t mean buy her a gift when she least expects it, this means do the little things that she does all the time which you normally overlook. Whether it is simply folding her laundry, or making her a cup of coffee in the morning before she goes to work, if you do it without her asking she’ll appreciate it that much more.
3. Tell her that she’s beautiful.
Even if she doesn’t believe you, it’s nice for her to hear every once in a while. Don’t tell her when she’s in a dress with full hair and make up, tell her when she’s in a t-shirt right before bed with her hair braided in pig tails. Tell her when she’s raw and not done up, tell her when she’s exposed, because if she knows you think she’s beautiful at her worst, she knows you think she’s beautiful all of the time.
4. Let her know you’re listening.
She doesn’t want you to be thinking about something else when she’s talking to you. No matter how distracted you are, or how little you care about what she is saying, she’s telling you for a reason, and it’s because she wants you to care. Even if you don’t, just listen to what she has to say.
5. Tell her when you’re thinking about her.
Chances are she’s on your mind, so let her know when she is. She’ll not only appreciate it, she’ll be flattered, and afterwards you’ll be the one on her mind.
6. Thank her for the little things.
There is no expression of gratitude that is ever too small. A simple thank you lets her know you’re appreciative, and the more appreciative you are, the more likely she is to continue to do things for you. Next time she washes your dirty dishes, thank her. Make it known her favors do not go unnoticed.
7. Be there for her when she needs you the most.
When something goes terribly wrong in her life, you don’t have to know exactly what to say, just be there. Your presence, your voice, your thoughts alone serve as support. You’re not her shoulder to cry on, you’re someone who picks her up when she falls down, someone she can depend on, and someone who won’t run away when life itself becomes an obstacle.
Writer based in the Philadelphia area. Person who really loves her dog and watching cooking shows. Check out my writing on Thought Catalog and follow me on Facebook! Connect with me and submit your work on Collective World.
Keep up with Nicole on Instagram and Twitter