What percent of Lost Ark players are in T3?
What percent of Lost Ark players are in T3?
By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform.
Get the Reddit app
Scan this QR code to download the app now
Or check it out in the app stores
Lost Ark, also known as LOA, is a 2019 MMO action role-playing game co-developed by Tripod Studio and Smilegate. It was released in South Korea in December 2019 by Smilegate and in Europe, North America, and South America in February 2022 by Amazon Games.
How Many People in T3?
After the release of Lost Ark, I occasionally read Reddit. And when Argos was released a week ago, I read that SG and AGS patch only for 1%, saying that 1% of users in T3 are. Their basis was STEAM achievements.
So I went to STEAM and checked it out.
I made some Achievement checks and share them.
1. 10% of users did not even finish the TUTORIAL.
The achievement at the top is the Achievement you get when you select CLASS. More than 8% of users quit the game without completing this. LOL
And below is the Achievement you get when you finish the tutorial and meet Armen. About 10% of users did not complete it.
This shows that there are many people who have registered the game with the STEAM library and haven’t played it.
2. Are you in T1? You are currently in the TOP 15% of users.
The next thing to look at is the achievement of achieving iLevel 302. I wanted to use character level 50 as a standard, but it wasn’t there.
So, I found the iLevel at the beginning of T1, and found that only 14.4% of users achieved 302.
If you’re at T1 don’t worry if it’s not too late compared to T2 and T3. You are in the top 15% of users.
3. The SPEED RUNNERS reached T1 in less than 50 hours of play.
This is a very interesting result. Only 11% of users who have played more than 50 hours!
It seems that most people install the game and progress through the story and then stop playing the game. unfortunately.
However, this achievement is interesting when viewed together with the previous one. Yes, some users reached T1 in less than 50 HOURS. (And they stopped.)
They are like LOST ARK SPEED RUNNER. By the way, I can’t within that time. LOL
4. Is the Guardian Raid difficulty appropriate?
Only 10% of users clear 3 Guardian Raids. This is a very small number for all users.
However, considering that 15% of T1 users who can challenge Guardian Raid, 2/3 or more users clear 3 or more!
And based on users who have played for more than 50 hours, I think most of them have cleared 3 or more.
The number before Guardian Raid NERF is also curious. Was NERF really appropriate? it’s an interesting question.
5. T3 users account for more than 20% of T1, T2, and T3 users!
As stated in the title, I was curious about this, so I started searching.
And the result was astonishingly, about 20% of users over 302 iLevel reached 1300, which is T3 iLevel!
Users with iLevel 1300 or higher account for 3% of the total users.
And users over 302 = 14.4%, users over 1300 = 3%, so if you do a little calculation,
(3.0 / 14.4) * 100 = 20.8%.
Considering that the number of users who have played more than 50 hours is smaller, it can be seen that many people have played steadily since the server opened and reached T3.
That’s a bigger number than I think.
This gave me a little insight into how users play.
I hope you enjoyed it and have fun playing. Thank you.
Lost Ark (video game)
Lost Ark [a] is a 2019 MMO action role-playing game   co-developed by Tripod Studio and Smilegate.  It was released in South Korea in December 2019 by Smilegate and in Europe, North America, and South America in February 2022 by Amazon Games.    Lost Ark cost around US$ 85 million to develop.  The game received generally favorable reviews and is among the most-played games on Steam.
Gameplay [ edit ]
Lost Ark gameplay
Lost Ark is primarily focused on player versus environment (PvE) and exploration (questing, achievement/collectible hunting, crafting, etc.). It features player versus player (PvP) elements as well.  Players start by customizing their character which they can then level up by completing the storyline.  Reaching level 50 unlocks access to tiered endgame dungeons and raids, at which point most further progress is tied to the character’s gear score.
Development [ edit ]
Lost Ark ‘s development began in 2011  under the codename Project T.   The game uses Unreal Engine 3.  It originally only supported DirectX 9   but was updated to also support DirectX 11 prior to the western release in 2022. 
Release [ edit ]
Lost Ark was fully released in South Korea on December 4, 2019, and in North American, South American, and European regions on February 11, 2022, with Amazon Games serving as the global publisher.  Users that pre-purchased one of four founder’s packs could play 3 days early on February 8, 2022.     The game was initially unavailable in Belgium and the Netherlands due to the countries’ stringent loot box regulations,  with the latter later reversing its decision. 
Within twenty-four hours of its release, Lost Ark became the second most played game on Steam.  
Release schedules [ edit ]
In 2021, there were plans between Smilegate and game publisher HappyTuk to launch Lost Ark in Taiwan.  It was announced in 2023 that the release of Taiwanese servers has been delayed but not canceled. 
Reception [ edit ]
|Game Informer||8.25/10 |
|PC Gamer (US)||78/100 |
|PC Games (DE)||8/10 |
Lost Ark received «generally favorable» reviews according to review aggregator Metacritic. 
PC Magazine praised Lost Ark ‘ s combat, writing, «Abilities look good, sound sufficiently powerful, and feel great to use. You can’t help but feel like a combat god when you divekick a crowd, and blast fodder monsters into bloody chunks.»  Despite enjoying some of the minigames, Rock Paper Shotgun disliked the game’s structure and felt, compared to other MMOs, Lost Ark had little to offer: «Some may relish the chores, the gradual progress of the EXP bar, and the allure of shiny loot rewards. Yet, there’s nothing I’ve seen so far in the game’s questing and progression that makes it stand out from the competition.»  PC Gamer liked the combat abilities, but criticized the story: «Lost Ark can be a captivating adventure, which makes it a shame that the main story is simply not that compelling. The central cast of characters are a largely one-dimensional carousel of exhaustingly noble heroes and villains.»  The Western release was also criticized for its high volume of bots. 
Notes [ edit ]
References [ edit ]
- ^ ab Palumbo, Alessio (August 20, 2020). «Lost Ark MMOARPG May Be Finally Due West Next Year Thanks to Amazon Games». Wccftech.com.
- Neal, Chris (June 11, 2020). «Lost Ark announces a registration date for Japanese closed beta, shows off a guild territory feature for Season 2». Massively Overpowered.
- «Hack-and-Slash MMORPG Lost Ark Gets Debut Trailer, as Developer Considers Global Market». Overclockersclub.com. November 16, 2014 . Retrieved December 27, 2021 .
- Vitale, Adam (August 20, 2020). «Amazon Games enters publishing agreement with ‘Lost Ark’ developer Smilegate RPG to release a game in 2021». RPG Site.
- Messner, Steven (June 10, 2021). «Amazon Games is localizing one of South Korea’s most exciting MMOs, Lost Ark». PC Gamer . Retrieved June 11, 2021 .
- «Smilegate RPG’s Lost Ark wins best prize at 2019 Korean Game Award». Pulsenews.co.kr. November 14, 2019 . Retrieved December 27, 2021 .
- «About». Lost Ark — Free to Play MMO Action RPG . Retrieved March 8, 2022 .
- Parrish, Ash (February 18, 2022). «Lost Ark is a grindy MMO that’s perfect to while away the hours». The Verge . Retrieved February 20, 2022 .
- «Lost Ark will be launched on November 7th, new information and Q&A from Media Day». Lostarkdatabase.com. September 17, 2018 . Retrieved December 27, 2021 .
- «SmileGate to Develop Two Major Games with Unreal Engine 3». Unrealengine.com. April 24, 2012 . Retrieved December 27, 2021 .
- Gell, Adam (November 14, 2014). «MMO’s Don’t Look Much Better Than Lost Ark». Hitc.com . Retrieved November 27, 2021 .
- Olivetti, J. (November 13, 2014). «Lost Ark is an isometric action MMO built in Unreal Engine 3». Endgadget . Retrieved January 4, 2022 .
- Sellner, Mark (December 28, 2021). «Lost Ark bekommt DirectX 11 – Sieht besser aus und läuft auch noch flüssiger». mein-mmo.de . Retrieved January 4, 2022 .
- «Lost Ark: Bekommt nach dem Release Unterstützung für DirectX 11». pcgameshardware.de. December 31, 2021 . Retrieved January 4, 2022 .
- «Lost Ark gets a straight performance boost with DirectX 11, surprising no one». Rock Paper Shotgun. February 14, 2022 . Retrieved February 22, 2022 .
- 종화, 류 (November 27, 2019). «지금까진 테스트, 로스트아크 ‘정식 서비스’ 12월 시작한다». 게임메카 (in Korean) . Retrieved November 5, 2021 .
- «Diablo-like Lost Ark officially launches February 11 in the West». December 10, 2021 . Retrieved January 2, 2022 .
- «Lost Ark release date and gameplay trailer debut for Amazon’s new MMO ARPG». December 10, 2021 . Retrieved January 2, 2022 .
- «Lost Ark gets official release date». December 10, 2021 . Retrieved January 2, 2022 .
- «Lost Ark release date, time, early access». GINX. February 7, 2022 . Retrieved February 9, 2022 .
- Lost Ark [@playlostark] (January 4, 2022). «Unfortunately, we will not be able to support Belgium and the Netherlands due to local laws and regulations regarding random in-game items» (Tweet) . Retrieved January 28, 2022 – via Twitter. > : CS1 maint: url-status (link)
- «Lost Ark is launching in the Netherlands next week after all». July 8, 2022 . Retrieved October 30, 2022 .
- Warren, Tom (February 12, 2022). «Lost Ark becomes the second most played game in Steam history after just 24 hours». The Verge . Retrieved February 13, 2022 .
- Macgregor, Jody (February 13, 2022). «Lost Ark breaks a million players, becomes today’s top Steam game by concurrents». PC Gamer . Retrieved February 13, 2022 .
- «Lost Ark – Taiwan server announced for highly-anticipated MMORPG». MMO Culture. August 9, 2021.
- «延後上市官方道歉聲明». MangoT5.
- ^ ab
- «Lost Ark for PC Reviews». Metacritic. February 11, 2022 . Retrieved February 14, 2022 .
- Carson, John (February 28, 2022). «Lost Ark Review». Game Informer. GameStop Corp. Retrieved March 2, 2022 .
- Wakeling, Richard (February 24, 2022). «Lost Ark Review — Why’d It Have To Be Snakes». GameSpot . Retrieved March 2, 2022 .
- Zirkler, Dennis (February 26, 2022). «Lost Ark: Unser Test mit de finalen Wertung» [Lost Ark: Our review with the final rating]. GameStar (in German). Webedia . Retrieved March 2, 2022 .
- Moss, Gabriel (February 18, 2022). «Lost Ark Review». IGN . Retrieved February 23, 2022 .
- «Test Lost Ark : la révolution free to play que tout le monde attendait ?» [Lost Ark Review : the free to play revolution that everyone was waiting for ?]. Jeuxvideo.com (in French). February 8, 2022 . Retrieved February 15, 2022 .
- Serrano, Francisco Alberto (February 23, 2022). «Lost Ark, análisis. La fusión irresistible entre ARPG y MMO» [Lost Ark, analysis. The irresistible fusion between ARPG and MMO]. MeriStation (in Spanish) . Retrieved February 23, 2022 .
- ^ ab
- Lane, Rick (February 8, 2022). «Lost Ark review». PC Gamer. Future plc . Retrieved February 15, 2022 .
- Link, Daniel (February 8, 2022). «Lost Ark im Test: So gut kann ein Free2Play-MMORPG sein — Jetzt mit Video» [Lost Ark Review: A free2play MMORPG can be this good — now with video]. PC Games (in German). Computec Media GmbH . Retrieved February 15, 2022 .
- Romero, Wren (February 28, 2022). «Lost Ark review – MMORPG excellence». PCGamesN . Retrieved March 2, 2022 .
- ^ ab
- Zamora, Gabriel (February 8, 2022). «Lost Ark (for PC) Review». PC Magazine. Ziff Davis . Retrieved February 10, 2022 .
- Erskine, Donovan (March 5, 2022). «Lost Ark review: A tale for the ages». Shacknews . Retrieved March 10, 2022 .
- Thorn, Ed (February 8, 2022). «Lost Ark review-in-progress: Diablo-like combat clashes with a very grindy MMO». Rock Paper Shotgun . Retrieved February 10, 2022 .
- MacGregor, Jody (May 18, 2022). «Amazon Games says it’s ‘fighting a war’ against the bots infesting Lost Ark». PC Gamer.
External links [ edit ]
- Official website (in English, Spanish, German, and French)
- Official website (in Korean)
Retrieved from «https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Lost_Ark_(video_game)&oldid=1150970659»
- 2019 video games
- Active massively multiplayer online games
- Action role-playing video games
- Massively multiplayer online role-playing games
- Unreal Engine games
- Video games developed in South Korea
- Windows games
- Windows-only games
- Smilegate games
- Articles containing Korean-language text
- CS1 Korean-language sources (ko)
- CS1 maint: url-status
- CS1 German-language sources (de)
- CS1 French-language sources (fr)
- CS1 Spanish-language sources (es)
- Articles with short description
- Short description is different from Wikidata
- Use mdy dates from January 2022
- Articles using Infobox video game using locally defined parameters
- Articles using Wikidata infoboxes with locally defined images
- Articles using Video game reviews template in single platform mode
- Official website different in Wikidata and Wikipedia
- Articles with Korean-language sources (ko)
How many people play Lost Ark? Player count in 2022
Lost Ark has finally reached players worldwide, and the MMO has exploded in popularity. Read on to find out how many people play Lost Ark in 2022.
Lost Ark initially launched in certain territories way back in 2019, but it’s taken some time to be localized for western audiences.
The gaming world stood still for it’s launch to the English speaking world on February 11. The game was getting thousands of players before that thanks to Founder’s Packs – premium editions of the free-to-play game that provide bonus content and early access.
After the rapid rise and fall of New World though, Lost Ark continues to smash records and holds itself as the premier MMO — in terms of players — in 2022.
The numbers are in, and offer some startling month-to-month comparisons. Here’s just how many people play Lost Ark in 2022.
- Lost Ark total players
- Lost Ark player count in 2022
Lost Ark’s flashy combat has clearly been a hit with fans already.
Lost Ark total players
While there’s not an official player counter, Amazon and Smilegate have announced the game passed 20 million players as of March 8. It comes after the game reached a peak of 1,324,761 concurrent players on launch day for the western world.
Of that 20 million, 4.7 million joined in the first three days of its Western release, with more than 10 million players hailing from outside of South Korea.
Subscribe to our newsletter for the latest updates on Esports, Gaming and more.
Lost Ark player count in 2022
As for the Lost Ark concurrent player count in 2022, the developers have a lot to smile about.
According to Steamcharts, the game’s all-time peak is 1,324,761, which was hit on February 11. It puts it second behind PUBG as the second-highest peak concurrent players ever achieved on Steam.
Featuring record numbers in both player count and viewership, Lost Ark retained its title as the most popular game on Twitch that same month, beating out staples like GTA V and League of Legends.
Throughout April, however, Lost Ark noticed its first significant drop-off since the February heights. With an average of 354,897 players throughout the month. Holding strong numbers in comparison to the speed that New World fell off from its 900,000 peak.
That’s all we know about how many people play Lost Ark in 2022. For more on the game, be sure to check out the following guides at Dexerto.